Crud Weekend and a Bong Hit

2008-06-16 20:04:47 by ConnerBomb

I've had a very long weekend... Saturday and Sunday were probably the longest days of my life. If you have time in your busy schedules, sit back and enjoy this long ass story. Comment on it!!!!!

Let's start with Saturday:

Since the Job message box in my account could go only so far, I couldn't write down that I worked not only as a Student and Game Tester, but also a Sales Associate at Fuddruckers (go ahead, laugh it off you assholes). Saturday felt like it never stopped with the flow of customers until it was dead at around 5 in the afternoon. I was sent home since it was extremely empty at around 8. I called my roommate about 10 times to come pick me up at the restaurant, but he never answered his phone (which I later find out his phone was dead.) I was offered a ride home, but she couldn't leave until close (10pm). So, I spent 2 hours helping her out with dishes and talking to her about some of the shit that's happening at the store (won't go into it) and other things that popped into our heads (most of it kinky :P).

Before that, I got a call from my mom saying that she no longer has a job. Now, being a single mom with 5 kids and 3 animals to take care of, that's not good, at all. So, basically my supporting income has come to a screeching halt and now I have to go into the FA at my school and tell them that my mom has no job. Isn't it fun???

Anyway, fast forward to closing and my General/Assistant Manager (don't ask) was severely panicking. Turned out that between my till and the other till that was used that day, we were short $180, almost all of it from the other till. I wondered how the fuck it happened, but because of it, some privileges were taken away from the incident and instead of the five who were using the registers repaying the $180, my manager decided to take the write-up and pay back the debt with his own money. When he did that, I felt like a complete failure like the others around me. So after the meeting we had on it, I came up with the idea of getting together, relax, and smoke a blunt. I have never smoked weed in my life, but after dealing with bitchy customers all that day and what happened at that time, I was willing to smoke that night; it was a bad fucking day.

When we arrived at the friend's apartment, since I decided to not go home that night, I settled back on her couch with her four little monsters (dogs) licking my face until the rest of the clan arrived. After they arrived, we went into her room to play a little Guitar Hero III, and afterward lit up her bong. I had lived a straight edge lifestyle until that point where I needed to find a release, and how to do it but try a little weed. After a few pointers from one of my friends, since it was my first time, I took a huge hit. I held that smoke in my lungs for about 10 seconds before I released it. Everyone then thought that this wasn't my first time, since I did it so well, but it was, honestly. After another hit, I couldn't stop smiling for some oddball reason, and the screen was moving, and not in the direction the bar was going in the game, and laughed because it was happening. This doesn't change anything, I think. I only did it once and will probably never do it again unless in case of another severely bad day like this one...

Anyway, on to Sunday!!!

I crashed on my friend's couch at around 2 in the morning while she stayed in her room to sleep. I was out like a light when my head hit the cushion on the couch. I woke up at around 8 am with one of her roommate's kittens laying on my face. I'm allergic to cats, so it was kind of a rude awakening if you ask me... I had to be into work at 9:30 to open the store for Father's Day (which I think is a crap day to begin with), which is very much fun (sarcasm). However, I was still feeling the effects of the other night, and I was stumbling to the bathroom to wash my stenchiness away in the shower, which felt great by the way. I tried to wake up Tiff (which I call her), but every time I attempted, her dogs would go crazy and I feared of waking up the neighbors around her. But, at around 9:15, she opened the door. She had some bedhead, which made her a little more cute than she already is. She got ready while we both talked and me falling back and forth to sleep on the end of her bed. At around 10:00 (i was late by 30 minutes at that point), her ride picked us up and drove us to Fudds, where it took no time between me and her to open the front of the store before the crowds came in.

During the whole charade, I was still groggy from the other night. I couldn't concentrate most of the time and ended up getting frustrated. Plus, people were bitching and I nearly got tired of hearing it and nearly punched some of them. Not to mention not getting a break from the whole mess that day, which made me even more aggravated. At that point, I regretted that I took a hit Saturday night. But, near the end of the night, I felt a little better, hell, even relaxed. After easily closing the store right at 9, I came home and now am planning a party on Tuesday as I type and you read.

If you read this, kudos, you set yourself apart from the rest of the illiterate on this site.


and now a random football pic:

Crud Weekend and a Bong Hit


You must be logged in to comment on this post.